June 13, 2017: Princeton, New Jersey (USA) – ARMEX™ a global leading brand of Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) used for non-destructive abrasive blasting, announced today the launch of its newly revamped website. The new website has been designed to offer the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality while allowing customers to see the full ARMEX product line and application uses.
"We are excited about our new website launch and the robust information it provides along with visitor experience for customers” said Brian Waple the ARMEX™ Business Manager. "We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have a very informative experience as we continue to grow and increase our market presence in Non-Destructive Cleaning."
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users to quickly and easily navigate the site and find the information they need. New features include:
- Look Ahead Navigation, to reduce the number of user clicks to navigate the site
- Rapid Response Functionality, allowing the site to be compatible with all browsers and mobile devices
- Resource page, for the lasts technical information on ARMEX products
- Events section, listing ARMEX events for 2017
- News page, for the latest news on ARMEX
- Get Your Parts Cleaned for Free, free cleaning trial service
ARMEX™ is a brand of the Church & Dwight Co., Inc. makers of ARM & HAMMER™ products. ARMEX™ is the originator in Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) abrasive blasting for over 30 years. ARMEX™ is sold by independent distributors throughout the world. To learn more about ARMEX™ or be contacted by a sales representative visit www.armex.com.